As my lovely wife has pointed out, I'm far behind in my updates, but I'm rockin a plan (set forth by said wife) to play catch up on the last trimester/my traumatic experience of birth/and all the wonderful things that have occured in the first few months of Finn's life!
Finnegan's arrival has completely ... made me lose track of my thoughts ... and mostly when I'm talking to people I'd like to impress. I'll find myself speaking to the Executive Director and I'll have the attention span of a gypsy moth. Sleep has been a much treasured commodity in the Martin household, and as in these economic times, there is not much treasure to go around these days. On second thought, I take that back. There is a lot of sleep happening under our roof, but it's concentration is mostly in the nursery, and not much in the other bedroom. ...zzz..zzz..z.. SEE! Just there! I'm so tired right now I'm falling asleep at 8:17pm. I hear that the nights are coming where the boy will sleep through. I'll believe it when I see it. That's why it feels as if time is going by so fast; sleep deprivation.
But I wouldn't trade it for the world!! We've got quite an amazing little blessing in our family, that we are thankful for everyday! I can't tell you how wonderful it is when this baby smiles at you!
1 comment:
Brian & Jenn ~ We need more!! LOL
Hugs,
Tammy
Post a Comment